Thursday, June 25, 2015

These nails...

One of my dearest friends recently hosted one of those Jamberry nail parties online. You know... the ones you keep getting a ton of request to join? Well, being the great friend that I am, I decided to go ahead and give it a shot. I'm not usually one to spend that much time on my nails, but I do like them painted. I purchased a set of wicked cute nail sticker-nails and was in luck because I won a mini-heater which made it a lot easier. My experience may have had a hiccup but it was because I accidentally ordered the junior size which of course, was my bad.
Anyway... I've had them on for a few weeks and am actually impressed. So far, with my super cute nails, I've: split wood, worked in the garden, moved a bunch of rocks, worked with horses, mowed the lawn, washed the dog, scrubbed the shower, worked a little on my truck and did my usual chores. 
They're not doing too bad. I may actually try them again! 
Here's a picture. Don't mind the grubbiness. I was working outside and plus, it's real.  And remember, they've been on for a couple weeks. 

Guess I may have to try them again. If you decide to jump on the bandwagon, try the Baggie trick. It's the balls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment